If you want to read them off-campus, you will need to enter your Multipass information when you click a link.
New Catholic Encyclopedia, Supplement New Catholic Encyclopedia, 2nd Edition. Dictionary of National Biography. Encyclopedia of Philosophy, 2nd Edition.
Encyclopedia of Religion, 2nd Edition. Obituary Times of London - Newman Reader.click
John Henry Newman: A View of Catholic Faith for the New Millennium, by John R. Connolly
Oxford Encyclopedia of British Literature. Selected Books. Saint John Henry Newman: Home.
- Read e-book John Henry Newman: A View of Catholic Faith for the New Millennium?
- Mars and How to Observe It: 0 (Astronomers Observing Guides);
- Amour qui pleure, Amour qui chante !: Poésie (Collection Classique) (French Edition).
- Dragon Multinational: A New Model for Global Growth.
Reference Databases For basic information about topics in all disciplines these databases of encyclopedias, dictionaries, and other sorts of reference works can be extremely useful. Gale Virtual Reference Library. Oxford Reference.
SAGE Knowledge. Theology Resources. Philosophy Resources.
Buy John Henry Newman by John Connolly Online - John Henry Newman Paperback: ID
All Catholic Studies Research Guides. N43 - 3rd Floor.
- Altri titoli da considerare;
- Victims in Trials of Mass Crimes: A Multi-Perspective Study of Civil Party Participation at the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia;
- Cardinal John Newman, the saint who could do it all;
- John Henry Newman | Cokesbury.
- Monster Republic: The Judas Code?
- THORN IN MY SIDE (HOLY ISLAND TRILOGY series Book 1).
- John Henry Newman.
N5 K45 - 3rd Floor. Connolly Call Number: BT John R.
As one of the most outstanding Christian thinkers in history, John Henry Newman continues to influence theology, especially Catholic theology, long after his death in Yet, his writings on faith, particularly The Grammar of Assent, are difficult to read without guidance and direction. John Henry Newman: A View of Catholic Faith for the New Millennium provides both a comprehensive introduction to Newman's theology and a thorough analysis of its relevance for the Church today.
The first systematic analysis of Newman's thought, this book skillfully weaves together the Cardinal's diverse writings on faith with seminal secondary sources and presents an integrated view of his mature notion of Catholic faith. Enhanced by a detailed introduction, biographical sketch, and bibliography, this book explores John Henry Newman's teaching on the relationship between faith and doubt, the role of the will in certitude, the relationship between faith and reason, the personal nature of faith, the function of the magisterium, the importance of dialogue, and the role of the conscience in decision-making.